We feel that while applying for such positions, it can be hard for candidates to choose what should be highlighted from their background. At KARO, we think of these as the X-Factor. This can sometimes provide a “Competitive edge” to the candidate amongst our applicants. Some areas that may provide the candidate with this advantage are:
- Working knowledge and skills with another game engine aside from Unity
- Proficiency in another general-purpose programming language aside from C#
- Experience in native App development for Android or iOS
- Experience with any type of 3D-workflow such as Modelling, CAD, Sculpting and Texturing
- Any artistic disciplines such as graphic design, illustration, animation, video production, etc.
- Any other technological skills such as 3D-printing, IoT, electronics, etc.
Apart from these we are also happy to hear about anything that the candidate may consider a major talent, interest, or hobby.
We’re seeking individuals who are curious, ambitious, and eager to learn new things. At KARO, we are willing to push boundaries and expect all our employees to do no less. We are a diverse and multi-cultural company where English is the primary language for official communication. Apart from being through professionals, we also expect our employees to have a lot of fun!